Junio 26, 2019, 14:35:42 pm

Autor Tema: Kimi Räikkönen  (Leído 15367 veces)

Desconectado BiG_FooT

• Hexacampeón
    • ABSOLUT BiG_FooT
Re:Kimi Räikkönen
« Respuesta #40 en: Mayo 09, 2013, 18:19:31 pm »
jajajajajajaja
La gente se inventa estadísticas con tal de intentar demostrar algo y eso lo sabe el 14% de la gente!!!
Visiten: http://absolutbigfoot.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @BiGFooT475

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
  • Don't talk to me in the middle of a corner.
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #41 en: Mayo 10, 2013, 17:39:18 pm »

Desconectado Send89

• Tricampeón
  • F1
« Respuesta #42 en: Mayo 10, 2013, 19:16:13 pm »

Me encantaba esta calificacion de 1 a 1...

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #43 en: Mayo 11, 2013, 16:22:13 pm »

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #44 en: Mayo 12, 2013, 12:49:09 pm »

Desconectado F1Go!

• Campeón de F1
  • F1
« Respuesta #45 en: Mayo 12, 2013, 22:10:10 pm »

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #46 en: Mayo 15, 2013, 17:51:34 pm »
Mónaco '06 tras abandonar por rotura, sabemos todos a qué iba  :sisi1:

Desconectado Alonso2005

• Bicampeón
  • Sin avatar fijo desde 2013.
    • Motorsport al día
« Respuesta #47 en: Mayo 15, 2013, 19:59:34 pm »
"Peleas? Este deporte fue construido a base de peleas. Deberíamos tener más peleas. Me gustan las peleas". Kevin Harvick; Noviembre 11, 2012.

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #48 en: Mayo 24, 2013, 18:05:04 pm »
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #49 en: Mayo 25, 2013, 09:49:58 am »
:sisi1:

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #50 en: Mayo 27, 2013, 11:23:10 am »

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #51 en: Julio 15, 2013, 17:18:12 pm »

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #52 en: Julio 22, 2013, 10:24:15 am »

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #53 en: Agosto 01, 2013, 00:34:43 am »
Los lectores de F1 Racing mandaron preguntas a Kimi y estas son las que han publicado en su número de agosto. Siento que estén en ingles pero no las he traducido porque a veces San Google hace que las traducciones se entiendan peor que las originales. :roto2rie:  XD

F1 Racing UK – Agosto 2013

YOU ASK THE QUESTIONS

KIMI RÄIKKÖNEN

Famously a man of few words, Lotus’s reticent Finn was persuaded to open up in response to your questions about cocktails, punch-ups, hard rock, late nights… and badminton.

Words: James Roberts.

The word "maverick" doesn't quite do justice to Kimi Raikkonen. The lightning-fast Finn has one of the most unorthodox approaches to life when compared with the rest of the F1 fraternity - as you're about to discover. Yet despite his off-tracks antics, there has been no indication that his freakish pace and on-track brilliance have been compromised.

Given his usual reluctance to share too many of his thoughts with interviewers, we were nervous that this might be quite a short chat. But, as it happened, Kimi enjoyed not having to answer the same mundane questions that are thrown at him at every single GP. These were your questions, and you weren't afraid to tackle some of the more interesting aspects of his life.

The one questions you didn't ask - and the one he was refusing to speak about when he sat down with F1 Racing, was the state of his hair: the sides of his head had just been shaved, to curious effect. A dare gone wrong? And eventful late night? That will be a question for another time...

What was the relationship like between you and your rally co driver, Kaj Lindström?
Briony Dixon, UK

The relationship with Kaj? He was my co-driver, but I knew him from before. He's my friend an still is, so hopefully one day we can again be in the same car and do some more rallies together. I enjoyed the time I rallied with him. Obviously you have to have a good co-driver - He's very experienced and he knows exactly what to do. He taught me a lot. We had a very good relationship and when you are sitting in a car for 12 hours a day, it doesn't work if you're not friends. That would just be a nightmare. So, yes, he's a great guy.

Kimi, of all the road cars you've ever owned or driven, which is your favourite?

Shane Wood, UK

My favourite road car is a Volkswagen Multivan because you can put a lot of stuff in it and you can leave it anywhere you want and if someone scratches it, it doesn't matter. Nobody looks at it, nobody notices it. It's very useful and it's just like driving a normal car. That's what I use dialy.

I read a few years ago that in Formula Renault, you had to be woken up to get in your car before races. Do you often get caught sleeping before races now?
Richard Beard, UK

I usually sleep before a race if I have got the time, but it depends on the schedule. It might only be half an hour at times. I like to sleep when I can.

Does the tattoo on your forearm hold any meaning?
Brian Waldron, USA

No. It doesn't have any meaning at all.

How did you become close friends with Sebastian Vettel? And which of you is better at badminton?
Lily Fenton, UK

I'm definitely better at badminton; I've won every time so far. We met, I don't remember at which race, but it was a party and then we started to talk. He's just a normal guy. We're friends and we used to live very close to each other, so we ended up playing badminton. We haven't played for a while though because he's moved further away. So the last time was last year.

Kimi, I'm also a big fan of James Hunt - what do you admire most about him?
Andrew Creed, UK

It's not just him: I like mostly the time in which he raced. It looked fun and more relaxed and I'm sure that it would have been nice to be racing at the same time as him. I liked the style then... it was a bit different to now.

Your name is on Axl Rose's 'thanks' on the Guns 'n' Roses Chinese Democracy album sleeve. Can you enlighten us as to why?
Natalie Bartholomew, UK

I know Axl and the first time I met him was in England, I can't remember the year, something like 2004. Guns 'n' Roses played, I went to see him and we got talking, so maybe that's why. When I was younger I was a fan of their music.

What benefits did you get from leaving F1 to concentrate on the WRC? Would you recommend it to more drivers in F1?
Chris Graham, UK

I would still like to do rallies at the same time as F1. I don't think there is any harm, I know the reasons why they don't let people do it because there has been one bad experience, but you can have an accident anywhere on the normal roads. I enjoy it; it's such a different and difficult sport and it's good fun. I don't know if doing it helped, but it certainly didn't harm. It's not easy, but I'd definitely like to do it again - hopefully as soon as I can. But it depends on many things.

Kimi, you are renowned for being a man of few words. How would you describe your 2013 season so far in three words?
Stella Kourtellidou, UK

Not too bad.

Is this media obligation boring you? What would you do if you had free time now?
Kyle Griffiths, UK

It's a part of the work, the media - it always has been. To be honest, it's not the reason I am here, I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I know there are a lot of other things in Formula 1 beyond just driving. It's normal, it's the same story, the same people over the years, so it's just part of it.

Are you likely to drive for Red Bull next year alongside Sebastian Vettel?
Jessica Kelsey, UK

I don't know. I've said many times I have no contract yet for next year. That's why I cannot answer. If I knew then I would happily say, so people would stop asking me the same question - I have nothing so far.

Were you really "having a shit" in Brazil '06 when Martin Brundle asked why you weren't at the Schumacher/Pelé tribute?
Jorge Murillo, Spain

Actually, yes. I don't lie, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. I was in the toilet.

Would you like to go out with me?
Mari Armant, USA

I don't know. It depends on many things. You go out with someone you think is a nice person and you have a good time - you cannot just say yes.

What Formula 1 car from any era would you most like to have driven?
David Leon Adams, New Zealand

I would like to drive cars from the 1970s or 1960s. I've only seen cars from that era close up and sat in them, but never driven them. I would be nice to see and feel how the drive. I think it would be quite different story to a modern car.

Given the choice: vodka or Red Bull?
Bob Mcewan, UK

Vodka.

Kimi, what is your favourite meal, favourite drink and favourite city?
Adam Jaros, Czech Republic

I don't have one favourite. I like chicken and pasta and I quite like milk, especially when I'm at home. Not White Russians, I stopped those... And my favourite city is probably Zurich in Switzerland. It's fun and not too big.

Kimi, If a cocktail should bear your name, what would be the recipe?
Yannick Hedou, France

Probably vodka, soda and orange juice.

Which is a better showcase of a driver's skill and talent: F1 or WRC?
Chris Hand, USA

I would have to say rallying because it's so difficult and there are so many things that you have to concentrate on all at the same time. In Formula 1 you can learn the circuit, but in a world rally car every corner is different on different stages, so I personally thing that rallying is much more difficult. Maybe the rally guys would say Formula 1 is harder, but from my point of view it is the other way around.

Kimi, what makes you smile?
Paul Williams, UK

Many things make me smile, not just one thing. Good things.

Hey Kimi, how difficult is it to race a speedboat while wearing a gorilla suit?

Adam Richard, Australia

I actually didn't race it, but everybody thinks I did. I was in it, but I didn't drive it. In the picture published it wasn't me, but nobody knows that because I was also in a suit - there were six of us.

What was going through your mind last year when you drove up that escape road in Brazil and found the gate was locked?
Peter Sim, UK

I'd been up that escape road once before and on that occasion there was no gate. Once I went off the circuit I knew that it was quicker to go up that way, but there was the gate this time so I had to turn around and come back. Hopefully next time it'll be open.

How did you first become interested in motor racing?
Ronald Ooms, Belgium

One of my parents' friends' sons was driving a kart - I went to see him, then I had a go. But before that, I used to do a bit of motocross. My brother used to race motocross, too.

Which is your favourite ice cream?

Jason Batty, UK

Probably vanilla and chocolate.

Given your love of motorbikes, have you ever considered trying your hand at racing them instead of cars?
Simon Andrews, UK

I still do it when I can. In Finland I've done some small races, and if I had some more time available then I would do more.

Would you ever go back to Ferrari?
Marek Sawxzuk, Poland

I don't know. I've said many things that I never do... but you never know.

Do you like any of the other drivers?
Philip Waterman, UK

I get on with most of them okay, but the driver I know the most is Sebastian, I don't know the others, I don't know what they do and, to be honest, I'm not that interested.

You love gadgets, so what is your most recent must-have toy?
Mike Stafford, UK

To be honest, I don't really have that much stuff: I had a few cars but I sold them. My most favourite toy that I have now is a motocross bike.

What would keep you awake at night?

Steve Barlow, UK

Many things: I like to stay awake at night. If I'm at home then I get up late in the day. I've always preferred being up at night.

With almost half of the season already gone, how do you feel about your chances of being able to win the world championship this year?

Deborah Hargraves, Isle of Man

Difficult, for sure. If you look at our speed right now and over the past couple of races it hasn't been easy. We'll keep on trying until it's no longer possible and, you never know, things can happen.

Of all the different forms of motor racing you've tried, what's been most challenging? And is there anything you've not yet tried that you really would like to?
Wayne Scobie, UK

I once got offered to try a Ducati MotoGP bike but I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do it - it would be nice to try it one day just to see how fast it will be.

Did you enjoy the time you spent doing national service?

Steve Bather, UK

No, I didn't. Afterwards it was fun - I mean when I look back on it now. But at the time I didn't enjoy it and wanted to stop it.

How close were you to a Williams drive before your return to F1?
Stratos Filalithis, UK

I was pretty close to it. We had discussions, but how close? It wasn't as close as Lotus - but it wasn't far off. I don't think it would have gone entirely as expected.

Who would you rather punch? Sergio Pérez or Luca di Montezemolo?

Thomas Halstead, UK

I don't answer this one.

Do you smoke?
Roman Pacak, UK

Sometimes.

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #54 en: Agosto 01, 2013, 10:05:35 am »
Kimi en estado puro :sisi1:

Were you really "having a shit" in Brazil '06 when Martin Brundle asked why you weren't at the Schumacher/Pelé tribute?
Jorge Murillo, Spain

Actually, yes. I don't lie, otherwise I wouldn't have said it. I was in the toilet.

Given the choice: vodka or Red Bull?
Bob Mcewan, UK

Vodka.

Kimi, If a cocktail should bear your name, what would be the recipe?
Yannick Hedou, France

Probably vodka, soda and orange juice.

Hey Kimi, how difficult is it to race a speedboat while wearing a gorilla suit?

Adam Richard, Australia

I actually didn't race it, but everybody thinks I did. I was in it, but I didn't drive it. In the picture published it wasn't me, but nobody knows that because I was also in a suit - there were six of us.

Which is your favourite ice cream?

Jason Batty, UK

Probably vanilla and chocolate.

Do you like any of the other drivers?
Philip Waterman, UK

I get on with most of them okay, but the driver I know the most is Sebastian, I don't know the others, I don't know what they do and, to be honest, I'm not that interested.

Who would you rather punch? Sergio Pérez or Luca di Montezemolo?

Thomas Halstead, UK

I don't answer this one.

Do you smoke?
Roman Pacak, UK

Sometimes.

Desconectado raulpcstr

• Heptacampeón
    • R.Poch Photography
« Respuesta #55 en: Agosto 03, 2013, 18:16:45 pm »

Desconectado angelg2f1

• Campeón de F1
  • Seguidor de la F1 desde 2007
    • F1 CAST ALO
« Respuesta #56 en: Agosto 07, 2013, 22:18:49 pm »
Los equipos de Raikkonen ordenados cronológicamente: Sauber - McLaren - Ferrari - Lotus

"Creo que asumir más riesgos es lo que diferencia a los pilotos más rápidos de los quizá no tan rápidos" - Lewis Hamilton

Twitter: @angelg2f1

Desconectado angelg2f1

• Campeón de F1
  • Seguidor de la F1 desde 2007
    • F1 CAST ALO
« Respuesta #57 en: Agosto 22, 2013, 10:54:56 am »
"Creo que asumir más riesgos es lo que diferencia a los pilotos más rápidos de los quizá no tan rápidos" - Lewis Hamilton

Twitter: @angelg2f1

Desconectado Кловис666

• Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory
  • Heptacampeón
  • Más alto, más rápido, más lejos
« Respuesta #58 en: Agosto 22, 2013, 18:56:47 pm »
:elrisas:
@Puchin_powa

"No se por qué te crees el/la dueñ@ de la verdad absoluta" Copyright © 2012 Koldo666, Inc. All rights reserved

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #59 en: Septiembre 10, 2013, 21:24:43 pm »
"I remember when we were testing in Monza a week before that '05 race. Kimi drove for a day and a half. When he took the car, he didn't like the setup at all. We changed them directly the way he wanted and that improved the car dramatically. We also had a thrird car which was driven by test driver PDLR. When we put Kimi's setup to that car, Pedro was very delighted and said "wow, I can't believe how much better it got". That's a good example how good test driver Kimi is when it comes down to setting up the car."
- Mark Slade
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!