Abril 09, 2020, 18:44:06 pm

Autor Tema: Kimi Räikkönen  (Leído 18565 veces)

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
Re:Kimi Räikkönen
« Respuesta #80 en: Abril 26, 2015, 13:24:42 pm »
Gracias ! :D
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #81 en: Abril 29, 2015, 22:43:07 pm »
Gracias ! :D

Un placer. :abrazo: :abrazo:

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #82 en: Mayo 14, 2015, 23:39:00 pm »

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #83 en: Julio 25, 2015, 21:28:38 pm »
Una entrevista a Kimi (siento que esté en inglés).

Kimi Raikkonen interview: Leave him alone, he knows what he is doing

Vladimir Rys Photography/Getty

Laurence Edmondson, F1 Editor

Kimi  Raikkonen is a man under pressure, but not that you'd notice talking to  him. Speaking in the privacy of Shell's trackside laboratory at the  Austrian Grand Prix, ESPN sat down briefly with the 2007 world champion  to discuss both F1's future and his own.

Kimi, you've driven V10 F1 cars, V8s and now these V6 turbos. Which of those was the most fun and why did it appeal to you?

Obviously  the cars are a bit slower now and as a driver you always want to go  faster and obviously in the past the cars were faster, the tyres were  better, softer ... they were different, but they were faster. Obviously  we changed tyres [when Pirelli arrived in 2011], but I think the old  tyres were more fun to drive because you could push all the time, but  now you have to save fuel, save tyres, save this, save that. It feels  much more strict now, it's still on the edge at times, but it's not pure  pushing on the limits.

So it's not like it used to be, the grip  is less, you cannot attack certain corners, so I prefer the cars from  the early 2000s to late 2000s. They were probably the nicest cars. The  whole package and the rules dictate a lot what happens, so the rule  changes have been the biggest hit that has been taken.

But does F1 need to make more rule changes to get back to where it was in the 2000s?

The rules themselves have changed a lot [since the 2000s] and they have  tried to make it more of a show and more entertaining, but let's be  honest, we also got a lot of overtaking done in those years without any  devices. It was more of a show in some respects, because there were more  faster cars and obviously the rules have changed, but they need to do  something to bring it back to what is really F1. It's supposed to be the  fastest thing on a race circuit and when you ask people now they  probably don't think it.

Is it not also a problem for the spectacle that one team is running away with it all the time?

But that happens - not always, but often. When I started it was Ferrari  all the time, then it was the Red Bulls and now it is Mercedes. One team  gets things perfectly fine then obviously the gap is much bigger and  then when they keep making rule changes there is always a bigger chance  that one team gets it right and other teams have to start to catch up.

If  you keep the rules for many years then at some point it will close up.  You will never avoid a dominant team with the rules, one team will  always win. People complain when it's not them, but then in one year or  two years it might have changed.

Clive Mason/Getty Images

Ferrari  has made progress towards closing the gap to Mercedes this year, how  confident are you that you will be part of that progress going forward  into next year?

You have to ask the team, it's not really in my hands. Obviously they  want more all the time and it hasn't been an ideal start to the year,  but we make progress all the time. As a team we have made a big, big  step from where we were last year to where we are now. I'm sure we have  made a bigger step than all the other teams, but obviously it is still  not enough to be where we want to be, but it's not easy and we need  time.

We keep going in the right direction and the people in the  team are obviously still not enjoying to finish third and second, we  want to be consistently able to win races at every race. But as long as  we continue to do the same thing and go in the same direction, I'm sure  we will get there. But we cannot make miracles in the next few months.

Ferrari  boss Maurizio Arrivabene says all he needs is "good performances" from  you in order to be persuaded to keep you next year, so what do you need  to do to meet his expectations?

I'll do my best and if it's not enough then it's not enough. We are not  far away from where we can be maximum happy with where we finish, but  obviously that is still not enough for us.

We want to win races,  but unfortunately we are not exactly in that position even if we have a  straightforward race. Obviously we will just keep working. I'm not  worried about next year too much, if it happens it happens and if not  then you can say that I'm happy and the team is going the right way and  everybody is enjoying much more. But still there is a lot of work to be  done to be 100% happy as a team and for me as well. Time will tell.

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/13299599/leave-alone-knows-doing

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #84 en: Agosto 03, 2015, 22:44:36 pm »
El grupo finlandés Fool April le ha dedicado una canción.

Parece que el teclista es su mayor fan. :roto2rie: :roto2rie:

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #85 en: Agosto 20, 2015, 12:32:17 pm »
¿Llevará vodka?.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #86 en: Julio 02, 2016, 01:10:56 am »
Entrevista a Kimi.

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #87 en: Julio 04, 2016, 01:03:23 am »
Entrevista a Kimi.

Lo he visto hace un rato y es buenisimo el momento del Mx-5 xDD
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #88 en: Julio 08, 2016, 00:15:41 am »
Lo he visto hace un rato y es buenisimo el momento del Mx-5 xDD

Mejor es lo que les pasa en la "segunda parte" :roto2rie: :roto2rie: :roto2rie: :elrisas:

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #89 en: Julio 26, 2016, 23:35:35 pm »
Entrevista a Kimi (subtitulada en español).

http://vid.me/6qKT

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #90 en: Julio 26, 2016, 23:53:22 pm »
Una entrevista que le hicieron el otro día en el Corriere dello Sport.

Räikkönen: Sorry I don’t stop

Corriere dello Sport, 23.7.2016

“I am fast, motivated and the team still wants me. Ferrari will win and the fans will return loving us.”

You just extended your contract for 2017 with Ferrari, your manager said you would be ready to stay even longer.
 "I signed because I feel fast and motivated. I explained to Ferrari to be willing to continue, and from them it has been the same."

Then it seems that your career could continue in the medium term.
 "I sure don’t worry for 2018, also that’s why I even  don't for 2017: I have so much work already now! Right now my mind is  taken by this race weekend."

Your confirmation doesn’t convince everyone.
 "I realize that we let people down more than once. But when we come back to winning the fans will be back on our side, in Formula 1 it works that way.”

You are taciturn but in Italy there is a hard core of your fans: What makes you lovable?
 "Uh, I don’t know, because my priority is to please myself and not  really to do anything to please others. Of course the fans have not  forgotten the World title of 2007: who wins the title with Ferrari  becomes an idol. Let's say that some love me as I am, others do not  appreciate me because they would want me different. But I'm me, not anyone else."

With 36 years you are the oldest among the active drivers: There is an age to leave Formula 1?
 "There is but it’s in the head of each of us, there doesn’t exist a  scheme. You have to leave when you feel that you aren’t anymore at the  best and for me this moment has not arrived: you could race at forty as  Verstappen has started at seventeen."

Sebastian has  welcomed your confirmation. But is it really good for a team to have two  drivers who are friends? Or do you not get more when the two detest  each other, such as Hamilton and Rosberg?
 "Well, friends: me and Seb don’t meet off track, in private, and  things work. When two drivers share the information, they have the same  goal, discuss face to face, when the game is fair as in our case, all is  easier for everyone. Maybe in other contexts it is better when you  hate, I don’t know. In Formula 1 it is useless."

It seems that you have suffered a lot in 2014, when Alonso criticized you at every race.
 "No, I didn’t suffer. But a team doesn’t work when inside it contains two teams."

Okay, it works better that way but Mercedes wins and wins. Is there at least a technical area in which Ferrari is superior?
 "No, I don’t think there is. Ferrari has made great steps forward,  what has fooled us is that others (Mercedes, ed) have progressed even  more."

You are one of the last historical memories of the team: what  are the differences between the current one and the one with whom you  won the World Championship in 2007?
 "I come to think more about the similarities: there is a great atmosphere among all those who work there, the new arrivals and those who were already there."

Well, there are differences between the two presidents: Montezemolo and  Marchionne are as distant as the North Pole and the South Pole.
 (Laughs, spreads his arms) "No, about this I will not say anything."

Does it seem normal to race without any problems in Baku and  there are a thousand discussions with Ecclestone to renew the contract  with Monza?
 "No, we're going to run where is a lot of money and few spectators  but this is not the right path, if the historical circuits pay for it.  What are we going to do, take away the home race of Ferrari? In Monza there is history, it is a place that belongs to Formula 1 like Monte Carlo. Forgetting history is never a good thing "

Next week is the Rally Finland: Nostalgia?
 "Well it's my home race that in Formula 1 I don’t have (although here  in Hungary came down many of his fans from Finland, ed) and it’s  beautiful, it seems like Formula 1 in the woods. The rally I miss a bit  but I have a car, a Fiat Abarth Grande Punto S2000, with which every now  and then I satisfy the whim of countersteer. But I often think: for  sure when I stop with Formula 1 I will return to rally, a difficult  sport but a lot of fun."

The tattoos on your arms make you feel better looking or stronger?
 "They don't make me feel anything, I like them and behind each of  them there's something. I didn't get them to feel like a gangster like  in case of Maurizio (indicates Arrivabene and the two joke about it)"

What games do you like to play with Robin?
 "When we are together he holds each game for five seconds and wants  to go immediately to another, it drives me crazy. Now I think he begins  to understand that his father is a driver: every time he sees me  appearing on TV, he opens his eyes wide and points his finger at me. He  will be free to race, I'm hoping that he never will."

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #91 en: Agosto 31, 2016, 14:37:21 pm »
¿Quién ganará? :gaydude:

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #92 en: Septiembre 24, 2016, 19:09:58 pm »

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #93 en: Septiembre 28, 2016, 23:08:03 pm »

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #94 en: Octubre 04, 2016, 20:00:17 pm »
Anuncios con Kimi de protagonista recopilados por http://wtf1.co.uk/8-best-kimi-raikkonen-adverts/

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #95 en: Octubre 04, 2016, 20:00:50 pm »

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #96 en: Octubre 04, 2016, 20:01:40 pm »

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #97 en: Octubre 04, 2016, 20:02:16 pm »

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #98 en: Noviembre 02, 2016, 23:32:59 pm »
Gran entrevista de Montoya a Kimi en el GP de México para el canal F1 Latinoamérica. Está subtitulada en español.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #99 en: Noviembre 28, 2016, 14:18:30 pm »
:gaydude: