Enero 23, 2019, 13:21:35 pm

Autor Tema: RX Rally Cross Championship 2015  (Leído 7518 veces)

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
Re:RX Rally Cross Championship 2015
« Respuesta #40 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 00:45:53 am »

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #41 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 11:06:36 am »
Si tenéis la suerte de poder ver TV3 en vuestras teles (o online), es el único canal que da el RXRallycross en España.

Spain, TV3

Time TBC. Check local TV guide

En este enlace tenéis dónde (en qué canal) verlo, dependiendo del país en el que estemos (o opciones de búsqueda online ^^)
http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/article/8744/where-to-watch-#hockenheimrx-on
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #42 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 11:08:20 am »
Las salidas siempre son problemáticas en el campeonato, este es un ejemplo

"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #43 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 11:08:49 am »
Resumen de los Heats 1 y 2 del Sábado

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #44 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 11:11:15 am »
El incidente de Timerzyanov con los neumáticos

No olvidéis de revisar el canal oficial de youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/RallycrossRXTV porque siempre está lleno de material interesante

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #45 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 11:40:02 am »
En este stream se puede ver:

Y no solo se pueden ver en directo, se pueden acceder a ellas después porque las dejan grabadas.

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #47 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 20:54:27 pm »

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #48 en: Mayo 03, 2015, 22:48:07 pm »
Ahora sí ha salido la noticia publicada en la web oficial

SOLBERG WINS INAUGURAL HOCKENHEIM RX

Norway’s Petter Solberg took a lights-to-flag victory at the first ever World RX of Hockenheim, round two of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy, which was attended by over 75,000 people this weekend. Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Reinis Nitiss took the runners-up spot and Team Peugeot-Hansen’s Timmy Hansen finished third.

Joining the highly-acclaimed DTM series, World RX made its debut at the iconic F1 venue this weekend as a purpose-built rallycross circuit was constructed inside the famous Sachs Arena.  SDRX had a strong weekend as Britain’s Liam Doran led after heat two, while Solberg went on to win heats three and four, the semi-final and the all-important final.  He now leads the overall World RX Drivers’ Championship by 15 points. SDRX lead Ford Olsbergs MSE in the Teams’ Championship by three points and have a total of 74 points. Peugeot-Hansen lie third with 65 points.

“I love big fights and tough competitions and that’s why I love rallycross,” confirmed Solberg who received a standing ovation alongside his fellow World RX finalists as the DTM fans showed their appreciation for the FIA’s newest World Championship.  He was also awarded the Monster Energy Super Charge Award for his rapid start off the line and a Rebellion Timepieces Wraith Drive Rallycross watch for his win this weekend.

Solberg continued: “The fans seemed to love rallycross and it’s been great to be in Hockenheim alongside DTM this weekend, it’s been very well organised.  It’s not been an easy weekend:  we had a bad start on Friday, there was little grip off the line and then I had a puncture in the semi-final.  I had two choices going into Saturday: one was to go fast or the second was to go very fast – I went for the second option! I know everybody says this but my win is credit to the team.  They are fantastic and I wouldn’t be here without them.”

Runner-up Nitiss was a model of consistency this weekend as the 19-year-old posted a series of top five times during the heats and was placed second at the Intermediate Classification.  “I am very happy, we are getting closer and closer to Petter all the time, but I guess that he has been in cars for longer than I have been alive,” joked the 19-year-old Latvian.

Team Peugeot-Hansen continued its podium-winning streak as team-mate Timmy Hansen finished third in the Peugeot 208 WRX supercar. The 22-year-old Swede qualified 12th after the Intermediate Classification and despite starting on the back grid for his semi and the final, the driver showed tremendous pace to earn a podium spot.  Hansen took up the story: “I was feeling lost at the end of yesterday as something didn’t feel right but my family and team kept me going.  Today I woke up and felt different – we found a very good strategy and the start was unbelievable. I really pushed behind the wheel and it paid off. I’m feeling very emotional.”

Joining Solberg, Nitiss and Hansen in today’s final was Marklund Motorsport’s Topi Heikkinen, last year’s FIA European Rallycross Champion Robin Larsson and Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Andreas Bakkerud.  Larsson got off to a promising start but dropped behind Hansen after taking the Joker on the final lap and making contact with Hansen and Heikkinen.  He failed to finish while Heikkinen went on to take fourth place.  Bakkerud retired on lap three after the Norwegian broke his car’s front suspension.

It was a difficult weekend for EKS as GT racer Edward Sandstrom narrowly missed out on a semi-final spot after qualifying 13th. After being disqualified from heat two, team-mate Anton Marklund was unable to make up for lost time and qualified 20th at Intermediate Classification. The weekend didn’t end so badly for EKS team boss Mattias Ekstrom, however, as the talented Swede took a DTM race win.

Elsewhere, JRM Racing team boss James Rumsey declared he was pleased with the British team’s World RX debut with a pair of MINI RX Supercars driven by Americans, Danny Way and Dave Mirra.  Rumsey explained: “Considering this is our first-ever World RX event, I think we can be proud of how the car and drivers performed and the pace that we showed out of the box. We’re not concerned that we just missed on out the semi-finals. The prize for us was gathering lots of valuable data that we can take back to the JRM factory and use to good effect in our World RX development programme.”

World RX Managing Director for IMG, Martin Anayi, concluded: “It’s been an honour to join DTM at their season-opening race at Hockenheim this weekend where our drivers did a fantastic job of showcasing the exciting bumper-to-bumper race action we so frequently see in rallycross. The sound of our 600bhp Supercars inside the Sachs Arena was incredible and the cheers from the stadium showed just how much the crowds were enjoying the action. After dominating the final, Petter thoroughly deserves his win and it’s great to see three marques – Citroen, Ford and Peugeot - on the podium thanks to Reinis and Timmy’s sterling efforts.  On behalf of WME|IMG, I’d like to thank ITR for their warm welcome this weekend and we look forward to developing our multi-year partnership in the years to follow.”

After two back-to-back events, the World RX crews will now have a short break before they prepare for round three at Mettet in Belgium from 23-24 May.  The Belgian RX round will also formed the opening round of the FIA European Rallycross Championship and will see a total of 39 Supercars take part.

For the full results from this weekend’s World RX of Hockenheim, please visit www.fiaworldrallycross.com/results

http://www.rallycrossrx.com/article/8750/solberg-wins-inaugural-hockenheim-rx

Noticia traducida:
http://translate.google.es/translate?sl=auto&tl=es&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ca&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rallycrossrx.com%2Farticle%2F8750%2Fsolberg-wins-inaugural-hockenheim-rx&edit-text=&act=url

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #49 en: Mayo 12, 2015, 23:36:42 pm »
El casco de Ramona.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #50 en: Mayo 13, 2015, 13:15:11 pm »
Horarios para este fin de semana.

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #51 en: Mayo 16, 2015, 02:50:28 am »
Una retrospectiva. Nos gustan los Grupo B de Rallies, aquellas bestias que fueron prohibidas, por ser más rápidas y frágiles de lo que deberían.

En Francia (como en tantos otros países) se usaron para correr en Rallycross, como podemos ver en este ejemplo, en 1989

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #52 en: Mayo 17, 2015, 13:59:18 pm »
El strem para quien quiera ver en directo las pruebas de hoy. Lo pongo como código porque si no no se ve el enlace, al menos yo no lo veo. :nusenuse:

Código: [Seleccionar]
http://livestream.com/fiaworldrallycross/round32015belgium

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #53 en: Mayo 17, 2015, 14:17:33 pm »
Bufff, librada de Ekström.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #54 en: Mayo 17, 2015, 15:19:53 pm »
Kristoffersson ha tenido muy mala suerte en su semifinal.

Solberg se ha saltado la salida en la suya, que se está disputando ahora mismo.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #55 en: Mayo 17, 2015, 15:31:35 pm »
Muy emocionante el final de la segunda semifinal.

Andersson queda en 1ª posición seguido de Solberg (que por saltarse la salida tuvo que realizar en dos ocasiones el trazado extra) y Ekström.

En unos minutos, la final.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #56 en: Mayo 17, 2015, 15:59:25 pm »
Gran carrera la de Heikkinen que ha conseguido ponerse por delante de Solberg a falta de dos vueltas y mantenerlo tras él.

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #57 en: Mayo 17, 2015, 22:41:49 pm »

HEIKKINEN WINS IN BELGIUM
Marklund Motorsport’s Topi Heikkinen has won this weekend’s Ladbrokes World RX of Belgium, round three of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy. SDRX driver Petter Solberg finished second to establish a 22 point Championship lead in the overall drivers’ standings over Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson. Ford Olsbergs MSE’s Reinis Nitiss claimed the third podium spot.

In the opening round of the FIA European Rallycross Championship (Euro RX), Frenchman Jerome Grosset-Janin took the overall victory in his Albatec Racing prepared Peugeot 208 RX Supercar. He was followed home by 18-year-old Ole Christian Veiby who showed remarkable pace on his debut with Volkswagen Team Sweden. Hungarian Tamas Karai finished third.

“I’m really happy, Belgium is starting to feel like home!,” grinned Heikkinen who repeated his 2014 Mettet victory. The Finn was awarded the coveted Monster Energy Super Charge Award after his rapid start off the line during the final, and also wins a Rebellion Timepieces Wraith Drive Rallycross watch from the Championship’s official timing partner.

Heikkinen added: “I’m feeling really comfortable in the car now – it suits my driving style but I have to say that I am not alone.  There is a team of more than 20 people who helped me to win today, my team are amazing and I couldn’t have done this without them.  The fight for the Championship is well and truly on and now we get ready for Lydden Hill next week and hope to repeat this all over again.”

Runner-up Solberg astonished the Belgian crowds when he was penalised with a Double Joker penalty after jump starting his Citroen DS3 Supercar in semi-final one. The disadvantage didn’t hinder the reigning Champion, however, as Solberg drove flat out to finish just half a second behind Sweden’s PG Andersson.

Solberg took up the story: “I took a gamble in the semi-final but it didn’t work out.  After that, I had to really push to make up for the time I was going to lose from taking two Jokers.  All I could think about was going as fast as I could.  Then in the final, the plan was to aim for second but when my spotter told me I was only a second behind Topi, I tried to catch him but went into the Joker too fast. Last time we were here, we finished third, this time we came second - maybe next year we can win!”

Third placed Nitiss was quick to thank his fans who had travelled from Latvia to support him weekend but remained his own harshest critic. “Of course it’s good to be third for the second event in a row but I need to improve my driving,” said the 19-year-old.  “The car feels really good but my times weren’t as good in the semis or the final so I want to work on that.”

After a strong performance in a second Ford Olsbergs MSE car, Nitiss’ team-mate Andreas Bakkerud finished today’s event fourth overall.  Fifth place was awarded to Sweden’s PG Andersson who lined up on the front row of today’s final alongside team-mate Heikkinen.

Elsewhere, it was a tough end to the weekend for round one winner Johan Kristoffersson who was top qualifier at the Intermediate Classification after winning heats three and four.   The Volkswagen Team Sweden driver was set to win his semi-final until Kristoffersson lost his lead when he clipped a kerb with his Polo RX Supercar and dropped to fifth after incurring a puncture.  It was a similar story for Team Peugeot-Hansen’s Timmy Hansen who lost out on a spot in the final due to a front-left puncture.

EKS team-mates Mattias Ekstrom and Anton Marklund had a strong weekend with Marklund reaching the semis but narrowly missing out on a spot in the final after finishing fourth.  Ekstrom lined up on the third row of today’s final alongside Solberg but retired after he incurred damage to his Audi S1 EKS Quattro on lap one.

Fredrik Magnussen won this weekend’s TouringCar category, the Norwegian making an incredible comeback after rolling his Ford Fiesta on day one. Anders Braten and David Nordgard finished second and third respectively.

A win for Janis Baumanis in the S1600 category sees the Latvian lead the standings after two rounds.  Second place was awarded to Russia’s Nikita Misyulya while Frenchman Andrea Dubourg secured the third podium spot.

http://www.rallycrossrx.com/article/8772/topi-heikkinen-claims-back-to

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #58 en: Mayo 17, 2015, 22:42:16 pm »

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #59 en: Mayo 26, 2015, 12:34:22 pm »
Solberg gana en Lydden (UK)

Petter Solberg has won the Motorsport News World RX of Great Britain, round four of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy, and extends his lead in the overall Drivers’ Standings over Johan Kristoffersson to 29 points. Mattias Ekstrom finished second, a mere 0.4 seconds behind Solberg to take the runner-up spot. Volkswagen Team Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson rounded off the top three.

Ticket sales for this year’s British RX event increased by 20% compared to 2014 as fans descended in their thousands to the Lydden Hill race circuit in Kent to watch 29 Supercars, 18 TouringCars and 12 RX Lites battle it out over two full days of racing. Solberg won the first two heats while Britain’s Andrew Jordan, who was driving as a wildcard entry for Team Peugeot-Hansen this weekend, posted the fastest time during heat three. Heat four was won by Ekstrom at the wheel of his Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro.

“It’s been a fantastic weekend: good weather, a lot of people, a fantastic atmosphere and some really close racing,” grinned race winner Solberg, who also wins a Rebellion Timepieces Wraith Drive Rallycross watch plus the coveted Monster Energy Super Charge Award for being quickest off the line during the final. “We had some issues with the car’s engine this morning but everything was working well for the semis and then I just pushed really hard in the final.  I pushed so hard that I even got a puncture on the last corner, I was driving at my limit! A lot of my mechanics are English, which makes this win at Lydden even more special – not just for me, but for the whole team.”

Runner-up Ekstrom added: “I had really good pace all weekend and was just a car length from beating Petter in the final.  It was close racing, that’s for sure, but that’s what rallycross is about – sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.”

Third-placed Kristoffersson had cause for a double celebration after becoming a father for the first time this morning. “It’s certainly been an emotional day,” explained the 21-year-old, “but back to the racing, I really didn’t expect to be here today. We were P13 in free practice yesterday because I just couldn’t find the pace.  I adjusted my driving style for today and then had a good start in the final but Petter was just so quick! We had a really nice fight but I have to say P3 is fantastic for the Championship so I’m really happy.”

Last year’s Lydden Hill winner Andreas Bakkerud finished fourth this time round. The Ford Olsbergs MSE driver struggled in yesterday’s heats but returned to form today after setting two top three heat times and finishing second in semi-final two.  The Norwegian lined up alongside Kristofferson on row two of today’s final and went on to finish 1.3 seconds ahead of his OMSE team-mate, Reinis Nitiss.

Arguably the most impressive drive of the weekend, however, was that of Guy Wilks who reached the final on his debut in World RX.  Wilks, who was piloting a striking yellow-liveried MINI RX Supercar prepared by British team JRM Racing, had only tested the car once before racing against the world’s best rallycross drivers. “My aim was a spot in the semis but to have made the finals is amazing and so much more than I expected,” explained the 34-year-old Englishman. “I got a front-left puncture coming over the jump at the end of the Joker and I knew it was over for us then but as I said I’m really happy to have got this far.”

Elsewhere, it was a difficult day for Marklund Motorsport as PG Andersson, Topi Heikkinen and Tanner Foust who all suffered problems and failed to make it into the final 12. Timur Timerzyanov spun in heat three and missed a semi-final spot as did Liam Doran, who had a good race with SDRX team-mate Petter Solberg in heat four.

In the highly competitive RX Lites, which saw a total of 12 entries this weekend, it was an extremely close battle between round one winner Kevin Eriksson and rising star, Kevin Hansen.  A final lap tussle saw Hansen take the win over Eriksson by just 0.8 seconds. Thomas Bryntesson – who was leading the RX Lites going into day two – took the third podium spot.

Sweden’s Fredrik Salsten won the second round of TouringCar after finishing three seconds ahead of Ben-Philip Gunderson. Female driver Camilla Antonsen rounded off the top three after an impressive drive in her Fiesta. Last year’s TouringCar Champion Daniel Lundh was fourth, while 16-year-old lady driver Magda Andersson rounded off the top five.

Martin Anayi, World RX Managing Director for IMG, said: “It’s been a frantic start to the 2015 season with four races in five weeks but Lydden Hill has helped to deliver an outstanding weekend of race action.  It’s extremely encouraging to hear that ticket sales have increased by 20% and just goes to show how much momentum the sport has gathered over the past 12 months.  It was excellent to witness two British drivers – Guy Wilks and Andrew Jordan – reach today’s semi-finals and Guy did a superb job to make the final six despite having only tested the car once before. There were five different manufacturers in the final – Citroen, Peugeot, Ford, Audi and MINI – which proves just how competitive our Championship has become.  Petter and Mattias put on a fantastic show for the fans during the final from start to finish as they battled right until the very last corner.  Andreas’ and Reinis’ results moves the Ford Olsbergs MSE squad six points ahead of SDRX in the Teams’ Championship and with nine rounds still remaining, both the Drivers’ and Teams’ Championships remain wide open.  It’s been a brilliant start to the year but now the teams will have some well-earned rest before we resume both the World RX and Euro RX Championship in Germany next month.”

Round five of the FIA World Rallycross Championship will take place at Estering in Germany next month (19-21 June).  It will also form round two of the FIA European Rallycross Championship (Euro RX).

For the full results from Lydden Hill plus the latest Championship standings, please visit www.fiaworldrallycross.com/results

http://www.rallycrossrx.com/article/8789/solberg-wins-#lyddenrx

Red 5 Still Alive !!!