Abril 06, 2020, 10:14:58 am

Autor Tema: RX Rally Cross Championship 2015  (Leído 10182 veces)

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
Re:RX Rally Cross Championship 2015
« Respuesta #60 en: Mayo 26, 2015, 12:34:50 pm »
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #61 en: Mayo 26, 2015, 12:35:02 pm »
La invasión Noruega en Lydden

"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #62 en: Mayo 30, 2015, 10:16:06 am »
Solberg utiliza unos guantes especiales para cada carrera. Esta es su colección.

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #63 en: Mayo 31, 2015, 16:59:52 pm »
Solberg utiliza unos guantes especiales para cada carrera. Esta es su colección.

Que, además, nos señala en el mapa, los próximos eventos :D

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #64 en: Julio 05, 2015, 20:00:07 pm »
Un video de la 5a prueba del RX Rallycross en Alemania

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #65 en: Julio 05, 2015, 20:02:40 pm »
JEANNEY y el TEAM HANSEN ganan en Alemania!

DOUBLE HEAT WIN FOR THE FRENCHMAN DAVY JEANNEY AT GERMANY RX

Team Peugeot-Hansen’s Davy Jeanney is leading the ALL-INKL.COM World RX of Germany, round five of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy, after the Frenchman stormed his way to two heat victories at the wheel of his Peugeot 208 RX Supercar.

Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Reinis Nitiss is second after two top-three heat times, while Volkswagen Sweden’s Tord Linnerud rounds off the top three. Reigning World RX Champion Petter Solberg was quickest in free practice and is fifth overall.

Out of the total 35 Supercars that started in Germany, Tommy Rustad was fourth quickest and topped the table out of the 18 Supercar drivers eligible to score points in the FIA European Rallycross Championship (Euro RX). Jean-Baptiste Dubourg is second in Euro RX, while Frode Holte is third in his Hyundai i20.  Volkswagen Sweden’s Ole Christian Veiby and Albatec Racing’s Jerome Grosset-Janin are fourth and fifth in Euro RX respectively.

Jeanney took his first heat win of 2015, and followed it up with a second shortly after.  “I’m very happy to be fastest in both heats today and I’m feeling more confident in the car,” declared Jeanney, who finished runner-up in European Rallycross in 2013. “I had a very good start in the first heat and then lap after lap, my times kept improving.  The second heat was a big race with the likes of Timmy [Hansen] and Johan [Kristofferson] beside me but I had another good start and the car was perfect.”

Linnerud didn’t have the best start to his weekend when he rolled his Volkswagen Polo but ended the day in third place. The Norwegian summarised his day: “I braked too late in free practice which meant I had to take a different line on the circuit where the grip wasn’t so good. I hit the sand and rolled the car onto its roof.  The team repaired the car before the first heat and I was sixth.  I didn’t have the best start for the second heat but there was a lot of action at the first corner and I managed to come out ahead.  I didn’t take too many risks after that but tomorrow I can push a bit harder and maybe I can be faster.”

Last year’s German RX runner-up and EKS team owner Mattias Ekstrom had a dramatic day.  The two-time DTM Champion explained: “A lot of things went wrong today, it’s not been good.  Firstly, we had some problems during free practice and changed the engine before the heats.  In heat one I had a broken throttle cable and had to retire, then in the next heat we had a sensor problem.

It’s been an unlucky day, for sure, but we will come back tomorrow and see what we can do.”

Round one winner Johan Kristoffersson was second quickest in heat one and was on course for a top-three time in heat two before the Swede clipped the entrance of the Joker Lap, which cost him valuable seconds.  He ends today seventh overall.

The support categories at the fifth round of World RX have completed three heats today, where Philip Gehrman and Ernestas Staponkus lead the TouringCar and Super1600 categories respectively.

Ford Fiesta driver Gehrman was thirteenth fastest in the first TouringCar heat, but fought back in the second and third runs – a pair of fastest times elevating him to the top of the overnight standings.  Staponkus was fastest in heat two in Super1600, while Russian driver Timur Shigabutdinov had a consistent day and was second fastest twice to be second overall. Dane Ulrik Linnemann is third after setting the fastest time in heat three.

Tomorrow’s action begins at 8.30am (local time) with warm-up for all classes.  Heats three and four will run from 10am, while the S1600, TouringCar and Supercar semi-finals/finals are scheduled from 2pm.

For the latest results and times, please visit www.fiaworldrallycross.com/results

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #66 en: Julio 05, 2015, 20:03:25 pm »
Este fin de semana se ha disputado la 6a prueba del RX Rallycross en el mítico circuito de Höljes en Suecia,

Aquí un video onboard del circuito en el coche de Daniel Holten

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #67 en: Julio 05, 2015, 20:07:11 pm »
Timmy Hansen gana en Höljes en una final de carrera de infarto!

(cuando haya crónica la pondré)

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #68 en: Julio 09, 2015, 23:12:07 pm »
 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Para mi esta decisión es gravemente polémica. Si empezamos con descalificaciones así, o penalizaciones, nos cargaremos el espíritu y la gracia del Rallycross  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

EKSTRÖM GANA EN CASA FRENTE A UN RECORD DE ASISTENCIA
EKSTRÖM WINS HOME WORLD RX EVENT IN FRONT OF RECORD CROWD
Sweden’s Mattias Ekstrom has become the fifth different winner in this year’s FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy after clinching the victory at the Volkswagen World RX of Sweden in an exhilarating final race. Timmy Hansen was declared the initial winner but his victory was later revoked after a stewards’ enquiry confirmed the Swede was penalised for pushing in the final.  As a consequence, Hansen was demoted to second while Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Andreas Bakkerud finished third.

Over 40,000 people attended this year’s Swedish RX round – up from 35,000 in 2014 – where reigning World RX Champion Petter Solberg was top qualifier at the Intermediate Classification. The final didn’t fare so well for Solberg, however, as the Norwegian beached his Citroen DS3 in the gravel on the final lap and broke his steering. Despite the setback, Solberg continues to lead the overall drivers’ standings, 44 points ahead of Johan Kristoffersson.

“I’m happy for my guys and for myself, I feel this is a well deserved win,” confirmed Ekstrom, who has won at Holjes for the second year in a row.  “I have no hard feelings towards Timmy, he deserves P2.  He made a brave move passing me on the corner but everybody has to play by the rules of a World Championship.  I did feel like I was robbed of the win so I’m pleased that the stewards made the decision that they did – it sets the level of the bar of how we should race. I’m really pleased with how car the car has performed and of course it’s always amazing to take a win at my home race.”

Hansen was understandably disappointed following the stewards’ decision but the Team Peugeot-Hansen driver remained positive. “It was a very close call,” explained the 22 year-old whose team-mate Davy Jeanney finished eighth in the team’s second car.  “I saw a gap on the final corner after the jump, I didn’t hesitate and I just went for it.  I didn’t think I was pushing Mattias, there was some contact side by side but that is rallycross in my opinion.  I still feel like I won in front of my home crowd and I crossed the finish line first which was a dream feeling.”

Third-placed Bakkerud claimed his first podium of the year, despite having reached the final of each World RX race so far this season.  “It’s been a while since I’ve finished on the podium so this feels really great,” grinned Bakkerud who had a huge support network in Holjes this weekend with dozens of fans cheering on the popular Norwegian. 

Bakkerud continued: “This is my third podium in Holjes and it always feels good to finish in the top three in Holjes – especially with so many family and friends who are here with me this weekend.  The car was down on power in the final but my spotter on the radio just told me to keep pushing so that’s what I did! I’m even hungrier for a victory now and that’s what I’ll be aiming for in Canada and in the second half of the year.”

Fourth place was taken by Marklund Motorsport’s Topi Heikkinen after the Finn drove a mature race to finish just shy of a podium spot.  Latvian Reinis Nitiss rounded off the top five, scoring crucial points for the Ford Olsbergs MSE squad who has now extended its lead at the top of the Teams’ Championship by 17 points over Team Peugeot-Hansen.

Elsewhere, it was a weekend of mixed fortunes for Team Volkswagen Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson and Tord Linnerud.  Kristoffersson qualified for the semi-finals but ran wide in the Joker Lap during the first lap, which led to a puncture and denied the Swede a spot in the final. During the same race, Ole Christian Veiby showed good pace in a second VW Sweden run Polo.  The Euro RX front-runner finished the event in ninth position, one spot ahead of Eric Faren who had an impressive outing for the Hansen Development Team.

Britain’s leading rallycross driver Liam Doran, who partners Solberg in the SDRX team, was placed 11th after heat three but a misfiring engine hindered his progress.

In the support categories, Latvia’s Janis Baumanis has extended his lead over Hungary’s Krisztian Szabo in the S1600 category after taking the win in Holjes.  Russia’s Nikita Misyulya and Norway’s Magnus Bergsjobrende finished second and third respectively.

Speaking about his win, Baumanis stated: “It is the best feeling to win in Holjes - the atmosphere is amazing. Myself and Reinis have had so many Latvian fans come to Holjes to support us both so I’d like to thank every single of them, my family and sponsors – it means so much to me.”

Fredrik Salsten took the win in TouringCar and now leads the rear-wheel drive category with just one round remaining. He is 17 points ahead of Sweden’s Magda Andersson who finished third in front of an elated home crowd. Fredrik Magnussen took the runners-up spot.

In the supporting RX Lites Cup, it was Thomas Bryntesson who took the victory in only his second outing in the Lites this year. He finished one second ahead of Kevin Hansen, while Kevin Eriksson clinched third.

Martin Anayi, World RX Managing Director for IMG, concluded: “We’ve had a record crowd in Sweden this weekend with over 40,000 passionate rallycross fans and it’s been wonderful to see a Swedish one-two in the final. Once again we saw a great battle between the different car manufacturers with both man and machine pushing themselves to the limit. With the record crowds combined with mainstream media who visited this weekend, the sport of rallycross is clearly going from strength to strength in Sweden.  It’s fantastic to see such a surge of popularity in rallycross since we’ve become an FIA sanctioned World Championship.”

The World RX crews will now have a five-week break before they prepare to cross the Atlantic for World RX of Canada (7-8 August).

http://www.fiaworldrallycross.com/article/8843/ekstr%C3%B6m-wins-home-world-rx

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #69 en: Julio 09, 2015, 23:12:57 pm »
Aquí la superfinal, una de las más espectaculares que yo recuerde, de esas extraordinarias. Con un final apoteósico (que ahora han reventado los "comisarios")

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #70 en: Julio 22, 2015, 07:44:53 am »
Ya han empezado las obras de remodelación y creación del trazado en el Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya, el facebook oficial del evento (Barcelona RX) ha publicado estas fotos y el siguiente comentario "Las máquinas ya trabajan en el Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya para preparar el circuito de rallycross del ‪#‎BarcelonaRX‬! Muy pronto os presentaremos el diseño, seguid atentos!"

La zona que veis en las fotos es tras la recta de atrás entre las curvas 10 y 11, aunque se supone que en esa parte del circuito (la parte del Estadio), debería verse afectado todo, desde la curva 10 hasta la 13-14, o incluso la 15 para la entrada a meta.

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #71 en: Julio 25, 2015, 14:04:31 pm »
Revelado el Trazado del RX Barcelona

Hoy por TV3 hemos tenido la primicia de ver imagenes del trazado que se usará para la prueba del campeonato los días 19 y 20 de Septiembre,

No hay otras imagenes oficiales todavía, os dejo un screen shot hecho por servidor.

No pongo "OFFICIAL" ni "EXCLUSIVA" porque me parece super amarillento, pero sí somos de los primeros en conocerlo.

IMG_20150725_135146 by Daniel Gonzalez Aguilera, en Flickr

Como ya se sabía y hemos visto en imágenes de las obras, el trazado discurre por la zona del Estadio, y se ve o parece claro que se correrá por asfalto probablemente en sentido inverso al habitual, y en la zona que habitualmente se usa para las salidas de pista de los coches, se ha eliminado el césped y se ha añadido arena, y seguramente un salto. (entiendo que quitarán los quitamiedos que hay habitualmente).

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #72 en: Julio 25, 2015, 14:09:24 pm »
Imagenes de las obras gracias al Facebook de Barcelona RX

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #73 en: Julio 28, 2015, 03:05:59 am »
El trazado del Barcelona RX

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #74 en: Julio 29, 2015, 21:18:32 pm »
Aquí se ve bien el trazado

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #75 en: Agosto 08, 2015, 22:45:45 pm »
A las 00:00 se podrá ver en directo la prueba de Canadá.

En Diariomotor.com han puesto un enlace al stream para quien quiera seguirlo.

http://www.diariomotor.com/competicion/breve/disfruta-de-la-ronda-canadiense-del-mundial-de-rallycross-con-nosotros/

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #76 en: Agosto 09, 2015, 00:10:41 am »
Gracias Govi, justo he llegado de vacaciones hace nada

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #77 en: Agosto 09, 2015, 11:56:51 am »
Al final tuve problemas con internet y me la perdi. :-(

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #78 en: Agosto 09, 2015, 18:10:46 pm »
Al final tuve problemas con internet y me la perdi. :-(

La web no iba muy bien, así que la veré esta noche por Esport3, que la repiten por segunda vez.
Además me pudo el cansacio.

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #79 en: Agosto 16, 2015, 22:52:11 pm »
Parece que gracias a esta competición, vamos a poder volver a disfrutar del espectacular Gigi Galli. :sisi1: