Abril 10, 2020, 05:02:28 am

Autor Tema: RX Rally Cross Championship 2015  (Leído 10235 veces)

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
Re:RX Rally Cross Championship 2015
« Respuesta #80 en: Agosto 23, 2015, 21:37:26 pm »
Bieeeen !!! Molaria mucho! :D
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #81 en: Agosto 23, 2015, 21:43:40 pm »

Timmy Hansen gana en HELL !!!

Timmy Hansen gana en Hell (Noruega), y el equipo Hansen consigue el doblete!
Después de una accidentada semifinal, dónde Petter Solberg ha quedado fuera de carrera por un accidente causado por Timerzyanov, el campeonato ahora esta al rojo vivo con Petter Solberg con 193 puntos y Timmy Hansen con 152.

DOUBLE VICTORY FOR TEAM PEUGEOT-HANSEN AS TIMMY TRIUMPHS
It was a dream weekend for Team Peugeot-Hansen as team-mates Timmy Hansen and Davy Jeanney secured a one-two at the NAF World RX of Norway, round eight of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy.  Hansen’s emphatic win is the fourth podium in a row for the Swedish-based squad and has pushed Peugeot-Hansen to the top of the Teams’ Championship.  Third place was taken by independent driver Robin Larsson in his Larsson Jernberg Racing Audi A1 Supercar.

Running alongside World RX this weekend was the third round of the FIA European Rallycross Championship (Euro RX), where home favourite Tommy Rustad took the victory in his Marklund Motorsport run VW Polo RX Supercar.  Joni-Pekka Rajala finished runner-up in a Per Eklund Motorsport run Saab 9-3, with Latvia’s Janis Baumanis third in a Peugeot 208.  Albatec Racing’s Jerome Grosset-Janin was fourth and drops behind Rustad in the overall Euro RX standings with two rounds remaining (Barcelona and Italy). Meanwhile, Sweden’s Fredrik Salsten was crowned the 2015 TouringCar Champion.

“Finally I have another win! I’ve been wanting this for a long time,” beamed Hell RX winner Timmy Hansen who was also awarded with a limited edition Rebellion Timepieces Wraith Drive Rallycross watch.  “The car has been flying all weekend and I am really, really enjoying driving the 208 at the moment.  We played safe tactics throughout the heats and had a good tyre strategy going into the semis - the team has been very supportive once again.  We are just getting better each weekend and now I can’t wait for Loheac because it is one of my favourite circuits and is of course home for both Peugeot and Davy.”

Fellow podium finisher Larsson was just as delighted as Hansen to be on the podium.  “For two years I have had nothing but bad luck in Hell so it’s great to finish third. I’ve been struggling this season, the two previous races in Canada and Sweden were a nightmare for me.  This weekend we were consistent in the heats and kept everything clean.  We were on the last row for the semi-final and I didn’t have much to lose so I just pushed and kept everything tidy.  I can’t thank my team enough – they have worked so hard and they deserve this,” he said.

ALL-INKL.COM Muennich Motorsport’s Alx Danielsson had his best result of the year so far in fourth place. “When I went to the first round in Portugal, I hadn’t driven a rallycross car ever, and I hadn’t been to a rallycross track ever. I had only watched it on TV - I was very new to it. It took some getting used to of course and we’ve been developing the car. The pace this weekend has been really good, this is a big day for me.”

Rounding out the top five was former WRC driver PG Andersson at the wheel of his Marklund Motorsport run Polo RX Supercar.  Despite not finishing on the podium due to a front-left puncture, the Swede took comfort after being rewarded with the Monster Energy Super Charge Award for leading the pack to turn one.

Russia’s Timur Timerzyanov had a dramatic day and rolled his Olsbergs MSE prepared Ford Fiesta during the semi-finals but managed to recover and finish third and to secure a spot in the final.  The team worked frantically and managed to get the car to the grid for the final, but Timerzyanov was forced to retire on the second lap. 

Reigning World RX Champion Petter Solberg, Ford Olsbergs MSE’s Andreas Bakkerud and Reinis Nitiss plus EKS team-mates Anton Marklund and Mattias Ekstrom made it through to the semi-finals but all five failed to make the final.  Bakkerud made contact with Solberg in the second semi-final and was forced to retire when the front wheel came clean off his car in the penultimate lap. Solberg and Bakkerud finished seventh and 11th respectively.

Meanwhile, a front-left puncture for EKS driver Ekstrom slowed the Sweden RX winner during the same race and left him classified 12th overall. Team-mate Anton Marklund was close to reaching his first ever final with the team but a small mistake cost the Swede crucial time. He finished the event in eighth place.

Team Volkswagen Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson qualified 12th at the Intermediate Classification stage but failed to start his semi-final after the team were unable to get his car ready on time.   Team-mate Tord Linnerud finished 15th overall.

Supporting the FIA World Rallycross Championship in Hell this weekend was the final round of the FIA European Rallycross Championship for TouringCar and the fourth round of the RX Lites Cup. Christian Sandmo took the Hell RX TouringCar win but it was Sweden’s Fredrik Salsten who was crowned the overall TouringCar Champion after a dominant season in his Citroen DS3.  “I’m so happy,” grinned Salsten.  “I want to thank my whole team and family – without their support none of this would be possible.  Now my aim is to go into a Supercar but it depends on budget. I hope to have a surprise for everyone soon… so watch this space!”

In the supporting RX Lites Cup Thomas Bryntesson took the win with Lites series leader Kevin Hansen placing second.  Kevin Eriksson was third in Hell and remains third in the overall standings.

Martin Anayi, World RX Managing Director for IMG, concluded: “It’s been a sensational weekend in Hell: we’ve had a record crowd, fantastic weather and action-packed racing. The Hell RX organisers have worked exceptionally hard to deliver a top-notch event this year and their efforts have successfully helped grow spectator numbers to just shy of 20,000 people.  We witnessed four different manufacturers – Peugeot, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi – in the final and the fight for the Teams’ Championship is definitely heating up with Team Peugeot-Hansen now leading the charge over Ford Olsbergs MSE.  Timmy [Hansen] looked unstoppable this weekend but Solberg continues to lead the standings by 41 points.  With five rounds still remaining, however, both the Drivers’ and the Teams’ Championship are all to play for.”

Round nine of the Championship, the Bretagne World RX of France, is next in the 13-round World RX calendar and will take place in just under two weeks time (5-6 September).
"El GP perfecto hubiese sido: Gilles, Mansell, Senna, Prost, Tazio, Fangio, Moss, Stewart, Graham, Schummi, Jacky Icxs, Damon, Andretti, Fittipaldi, Jean Pierre Beltoise. En Spa, con lluvia y cualquier Mclaren de mediados 80's...Daria mi vida al diablo por verlo"J. Villeneuve"

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #82 en: Agosto 23, 2015, 21:45:50 pm »
Una vuelta con Timerzyanov

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #83 en: Agosto 23, 2015, 21:46:14 pm »
Review del Dia 1 en Hell

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #84 en: Septiembre 08, 2015, 16:42:53 pm »
Lo de esta chica es increíble.  :alucinado: :aplauso: Seguro que esta noticia le va a gustar mucho a uno de por aquí, y no creo que haga falta que diga a quién me Redfiero. :gaydude: :gaydude: :cuñao:

[tweet]http://twitter.com/BarcelonaRX/status/641193602526375936[/tweet]

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #85 en: Septiembre 09, 2015, 01:30:43 am »
Lo de esta chica es increíble.  :alucinado: :aplauso: Seguro que esta noticia le va a gustar mucho a uno de por aquí, y no creo que haga falta que diga a quién me Redfiero. :gaydude: :gaydude: :cuñao:

[tweet]http://twitter.com/BarcelonaRX/status/641193602526375936[/tweet]

Jajajjaj lo he leído hace un rato ^^
Siempre sorprendente, al final en parte era esperable :D

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #86 en: Septiembre 11, 2015, 21:21:50 pm »
Timmy Hansen gana en Lohreac (Francia)

HANSEN WINS #LOHEACRX FOR PEUGEOT

Sweden’s Timmy Hansen won the Bretagne World RX of France in style by triumphing at the ninth round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy at home for Peugeot.  It is the second event in a row that Hansen has won in his Peugeot 208 WRX Supercar and the result sees the squad extend its lead at the top of the Teams’ Championship. Points leader Petter Solberg clinched the runner-up spot while Frenchman Jean-Baptiste Dubourg finished third in front of an elated home crowd.

A record crowd of 75,000 fans attended this weekend’s Loheac RX as Hansen took top qualifier for the third event in a row and scooped the maximum 16 points available at Intermediate Classification. Solberg continues to lead the World RX Drivers’ Championship, 37 points ahead of Hansen. Third in the overall standings is Team Volkswagen Sweden’s Johan Kristoffersson, who finished fourth this weekend after another impressive drive in his VW Polo RX Supercar.

“If there is one place I wanted to win it’s Loheac – the home of Peugeot,” said race winner Hansen, who also wins the Monster Energy Super Charge Award for beating the other drivers to the first corner of today’s final.  “It feels so good to take this win – the fans have given me so much support this weekend and it’s amazing to be able to give something back to them.  The heats were tough – we had a strategy to save the tyres for the semi-finals and it felt so good to get through all four heats with the maximum 16 points and pole position. I pushed in the semi-finals with the new tyres. For the final, I had six clear laps and the team pushed me so hard on the radio, which kept me going right to the end.  This victory is for all the supporters this weekend and to everyone who believed in Team Peugeot-Hansen.”

Solberg was pleased with second place as the Norwegian explained he had a clear strategy going into the weekend: “We had a plan this weekend to get as many points as possible during the heats – this is why we changed tyres for the third heat and didn’t save them for the semis,” explained the SDRX driver. “We’ve worked out that we need an average of 21 points at each race to keep ahead in the standings and this has been my focus.  We’ve had some problems such as the gearbox on day one but I’m very happy with our performance and second place is brilliant for the Championship.  Timmy was fast in the final - I knew it would be hard to catch him on new tyres but I want to say that I’m very impressed with Jean-Baptiste [Dubourg] – he is a proper talent and should be in the World Championship next year for sure.”

Euro RX front-runner Dubourg finished third driving his fellow countryman Davy Jeanney’s former Citroen C4 RX Supercar. He said: “This is a dream come true and a gift before Christmas.  The semi-final was always the goal but when I made it to the final, I thought to myself that anything could happen and that I might be in with a chance of top three. A podium in an FIA World Championship – wow! It is just unbelievable.  I’m going to enjoy celebrating with my team tonight, this victory is for them – I want to thank them for everything.”

Rounding out the top five at Loheac RX was two-time DTM Champion Mattias Ekstrom who had a good run of form in his Audi S1 EKS RX quattro. Ekstrom, whose team-mate Anton Marklund made the semi-finals for the second event in a row, was knocked out of podium contention when he spun on turn one of the final and broke his car's driveshaft.  Robin Larsson was sixth, the Swede failing to finish the final after suspected gearbox problems in his Audi A1 Supercar.

Elsewhere, it was a tough weekend for Solberg’s team-mate Liam Doran who showed good pace in his Citroen DS3 RX Supercar but was deprived a semi-final position after breaking his car’s suspension in two of the heats. “My luck has got to change at some point – we’ve proved we’ve got the pace,” explained the Englishman.  “The car is working well enough. We’ve got four chances left so we need to keep trying.”

In the Super1600 category, where there was a total of 30 cars entered, it was Denmark’s Ulrik Linnemann who took the overall victory and also his second win of the season. Frenchman Andrea Dubourg finished second much to the delight of the home crowd, while Russia’s Timur Shigabutdinov secured the third podium spot.  Linnemann’s win this weekend sees the Dane catapulted to second in the S1600 driver standings – nine points adrift of series leader, Janis Baumanis. There are just two rounds remaining in this year’s S1600 category: Barcelona and Italy.

Paul Bellamy, World RX Managing Director for IMG, commented: “Once again Loheac has delivered a phenomenal event and I would like to congratulate the organisers for their tremendous efforts in making this year’s Loheac RX more popular than ever before with attendance figures reaching a staggering 75,000.  There’s no denying that Loheac RX deserves a spot on the World RX calendar with its sell-out crowd and fantastic race action. Congratulations to Timmy who took the victory, he drove a mature race and thoroughly deserves his second win of the season for Peugeot. It was also great to see a Frenchman in today’s final - the atmosphere was palpable as Jean-Baptiste received a standing ovation from the fans for his podium position. Now it’s onto Barcelona where the season is expected to reach fever pitch as the drivers scramble for crucial points in this year’s Drivers’ and Teams’ Championship."

The inaugural World RX of Barcelona which will be staged at the famous F1 circuit from 18-20 September. World RX, Euro RX, S1600 and the supporting RX Lites Cup will battle it out at the tenth round of the Championship.

For the full results from World RX of France, please visit www.fiaworldrallycross.com/results

For the full Championship standings, please visit www.fiaworldrallycross.com/standings

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #87 en: Septiembre 11, 2015, 21:22:06 pm »
El video de la final de Lohreac

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #88 en: Septiembre 11, 2015, 21:23:55 pm »
BARCELONA RX : ANALISIS DE LA PISTA

BARCELONA RX: TRACK ANALYSIS

Final preparations of the brand new rallycross circuit at the Circuit de Catalunya-Barcelona in Barcelona are taking place ahead of the arrival of the FIA World Rallycross Championship next week.

A short test was run on the new RX track at the Formula One and Moto GP venue at the end of August, where cross cars and a rally car were used in a session that was set up to trial the new unsealed surfaces. The track is unusual in featuring an uphill start that leads to the first corner, a left-hand turn that is more usually seen as the right-handed penultimate corner of the Moto GP lap.

The asphalt sections are wide, smooth and fast. The first of the two unsealed areas has an intricate entry before running through a fast downhill right kink. An uphill run on the race track leads to the second unsealed area, which comprises of a long right and a kink to the left before dropping back to a downhill last corner created within the F1 track. The chicane that forms the penultimate corner of the F1 circuit is used to provide a Joker Lap that runs parallel to the last corner, the finish line on the uphill run back towards the first corner.

Spectators at the tenth round of World RX will have an incredible view the action in the stadium arena section of the famous venue. Alongside the World RX teams and drivers, Euro RX will also feature in Spain, along with the Super1600 and RX Lites support categories.

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #89 en: Septiembre 16, 2015, 13:33:32 pm »
Laia tiene 2 entradas para Barcelona. ¿Alguien interesado?

[tweet]http://twitter.com/LaiaSanz_/status/644098960743903232[/tweet]

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #90 en: Septiembre 16, 2015, 19:46:23 pm »
No queda nada para el BarcelonaRX !!!

Los equipos ya van llegando al circuito !

Fotos e info sacadas de:
http://www.facebook.com/barcelonaworldrx

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #91 en: Septiembre 17, 2015, 13:03:27 pm »
[tweet]http://twitter.com/Circuitcat_es/status/644442971589447680[/tweet]

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #92 en: Septiembre 17, 2015, 20:32:41 pm »

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #94 en: Septiembre 18, 2015, 15:37:15 pm »
[tweet]http://twitter.com/Petter_Solberg/status/644817391751438336[/tweet]

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #95 en: Septiembre 18, 2015, 19:36:42 pm »

Having a great time ..... thx to @eksrx for the eks Friday game!!! Was fun....#allinklmotorsport #rxworld #TSC44RX

Timo Scheider en su Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/scheider/photos/a.267163576744282.64099.267141323413174/757355764391725/?type=1&theater

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado red5isalive

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #96 en: Septiembre 18, 2015, 19:38:23 pm »
[tweet]http://twitter.com/Petter_Solberg/status/644817391751438336[/tweet]

Veo tu Solberg y añado un Ekstrom

Red 5 Still Alive !!!

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #97 en: Septiembre 19, 2015, 12:24:43 pm »
Qué soliticado está Iniesta, no se quejará. :cuñao:

Los guantes de Petter Solberg para este fin de semana.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #98 en: Septiembre 19, 2015, 12:43:08 pm »
Qué cara se le ha quedado a Laia despues de que su motor dijera basta en solo 3 vueltas en los entrenamientos. :elrisas: :elrisas: :elrisas:

[tweet]http://twitter.com/LaiaSanz_/status/645173835726258176[/tweet]

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #99 en: Septiembre 19, 2015, 16:48:23 pm »
Laia Sanz: "Muy enfadada. Lo he hecho muy mal, pero no he podido entrenar esta mañana ni hacer la 1ª manga por la rotura de motor y no tenía el feeling del circuito y las diferencias de grip entre el asfalto y la tierra. He hecho muchos errores y además el coche #RXLites se ha parado después de un salto.