Septiembre 26, 2020, 20:23:30 pm

Autor Tema: FORMULA 1™- TEMPORADA 2020  (Leído 1285 veces)

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
Re:FORMULA 1™- TEMPORADA 2020
« Respuesta #40 en: Agosto 07, 2020, 23:29:46 pm »
¡Comenza la fiesta! Ferrari es el primero de los equipos que confirma que apelará la sanción a Racing Point.

Ferrari se suma a la cruzada contra Racing Point y apelará la decisión de la FIA

http://www.diariomotor.com/competicion/noticia/ferrari-se-suma-a-la-cruzada-contra-racing-point/

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #41 en: Agosto 07, 2020, 23:30:46 pm »
Y abierto el melón, todos a pillar tajada. :sisi1: McLaren y Renault se unen a Ferrari.

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · 1h

En respuesta a @adamcooperF1 '@McLarenF1  has joined @ScuderiaFerrari  in confirming that it has lodged a notice of intention to appeal the @RacingPointF1  decision. There will be more...

Adam Cooper @adamcooperF1 · 54min

No surprise as @RenaultF1Team joins Ferrari and McLaren in lodging an intention to appeal

Desconectado koldo666

• Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory
  • Heptacampeón
  • Más alto, más rápido, más lejos
« Respuesta #42 en: Agosto 07, 2020, 23:31:53 pm »
@Puchin_powa

"No se por qué te crees el/la dueñ@ de la verdad absoluta" Copyright © 2012 Koldo666, Inc. All rights reserved

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #43 en: Agosto 08, 2020, 12:59:39 pm »
http://twitter.com/motorsport/status/1291836080875020289?s=21

La fiesta sigue. Se suman mas equipos.

Y siguen sumándose. :big:

Will Buxton @wbuxtonofficial · 2 h

An FIA spokesperson has confirmed that five teams have notified FIA of their intention to appeal the Racing Point decision. They are Renault, Racing Point, Ferrari, McLaren and Williams.

Given their relationship with Mercedes, have to say I’m impressed to see Williams join the list. Claire has long stood by her argument that F1 should remain a pure constructors’ championship. This is a bold political move to secure what she sees as the sport’s heart.

Desconectado koldo666

• Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory
  • Heptacampeón
  • Más alto, más rápido, más lejos
« Respuesta #44 en: Agosto 26, 2020, 14:54:48 pm »
http://twitter.com/RenaultF1Team/status/1298337414910484488?s=20

Justo después de firma el nuevo Pacto de la Concordia  :cafe:
@Puchin_powa

"No se por qué te crees el/la dueñ@ de la verdad absoluta" Copyright © 2012 Koldo666, Inc. All rights reserved

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #45 en: Septiembre 03, 2020, 15:07:47 pm »
Una pena que el legado de Frank acabe así. :-(

Adiós a historia de la Fórmula 1. La familia Williams dejará la escudería después del GP de Italia

http://www.diariomotor.com/competicion/noticia/adios-historia-formula-1-familia-williams-dejara-escuderia/

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #46 en: Septiembre 06, 2020, 12:07:05 pm »
El equipo Renault parsará a llamarse Alphine F1 Team el año que viene. El nombre de Renault desaparece y cambia sus colores.

Renault F1 Team @RenaultF1Team · 1h

Alpine F1 Team enters Formula 1

Starting from the 2021 season, Groupe Renault’s team becomes Alpine F1 Team, equipped with a Renault E-TECH hybrid engine.

Full Press Release: http://bit.ly/2GrJGXE   #AlpineF1Team

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #47 en: Septiembre 09, 2020, 20:59:05 pm »
Comunicación de un secreto a voces: Checo Pérez deja Racing Point al final de temporada. Ojala encuentre un asiento en la F1, aunque parece complicado.

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #48 en: Septiembre 10, 2020, 22:46:11 pm »
Y tras la esperada salida de Checo, la esperada entrada de Vettel para sustituirlo. Ahora a esperar a que Checo encuentre asiento.

Vettel ficha por Aston Martin para la F1 en 2021

http://es.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-aston-martin-2021-f1/4871470/

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #49 en: Septiembre 25, 2020, 17:16:01 pm »
De CEO de Lamborghini, Domenicali salta a CEO de la F1. El proximo 1 de enero ocupará su nuevo cargo.

Formula 1 @F1 · 2h

Liberty Media have confirmed that Stefano Domenicali will take up the role of President and CEO of Formula 1 in January 2021 

Chase Carey will move to the role of non-executive Chairman 

#F1

Desconectado GoVal

• Heptacampeón
« Respuesta #50 en: Septiembre 25, 2020, 17:28:25 pm »
Domenicali to become new CEO of Formula 1, with Carey becoming non-executive chairman

Stefano Domenicali is to become President and CEO of Formula 1  in January 2021, with Chase Carey, the current Chairman and CEO, moving  to the role of non-executive Chairman.

Long-term F1 fans will remember Domenicali, 55, for his time at  Ferrari, the Italian having joined the Scuderia in 1991 and remained  with the team until early 2014.

During that spell he worked alongside current Formula 1 motorsport  boss Ross Brawn as Team Manager, before becoming Sporting Director in  2002 and then Team Principal in 2008. Most recently he has served as CEO  of notable sportscar firm Lamborghini, having joined parent company  Audi in 2014, while also acting as the President of the FIA’s single  seater commission.

“I am thrilled to join the Formula 1 organization, a sport that has  always been part of my life,” said Domenicali. “I was born in Imola and  live in Monza.  I’ve remained connected to the sport through my work  with the Single Seater Commission at the FIA and I look forward to  connecting with the teams, promoters, sponsors and many partners in  Formula 1 as we continue to drive the business ahead.

“The past six years at Audi and then leading Lamborghini have given me  broader perspective and experience that I will bring to Formula 1.”

Greg Maffei, Liberty Media President and CEO, said he was  excited to welcome Domenicali to Formula 1, while also paying tribute to  Carey, who he said will continue to play an important role.

“Chase has done a phenomenal job leading F1,” he said. “He assembled a  first-class commercial and sporting organization that has a long list  of achievements, including broadening the appeal of the sport, growing  its digital presence, establishing new technical regulations, securing a  cost cap for the first time and reaching a new more equitable Concorde  agreement with the teams.

“His actions have reinforced F1 as the pinnacle of motorsport.  As  always, he has been a great partner and I look forward to his continued  counsel in his new role as non-executive Chairman.

“We are excited to welcome Stefano Domenicali as President and CEO of  Formula 1,” he added. “Stefano brings a rich history of success in F1  at Ferrari and the broader auto industry at Audi and Lamborghini.”

Carey himself said it had been “an honour to lead Formula 1, a  truly global sport with a storied past over the last seventy years.”

“I’m proud of the team that’s not only navigated through an immensely  challenging 2020 but returned with added purpose and determination in  the areas of sustainability, diversity and inclusion,” he added.

“I’m confident that we’ve built the strong foundation for the  business to grow over the long term. It’s been an adventure and I’ve  enjoyed working with the teams, the FIA and all of our partners.  I look  forward to staying involved and supporting Stefano as he takes the  wheel.”

http://www.formula1.com/en/latest/article.breaking-domenicali-to-become-new-ceo-of-formula-1-with-carey-becoming-non.7aFJvO4I8RJHZqF7ChaQ8j.html